2017 Interior PGA Sponsorship Opportunities
The Callaway/Bushnell Interior PGA Tour is a competitive outlet for Golf Professionals from BC’s interior region to play and showcase their abilities. With at least nine tour stops each season, Professionals are given the opportunity to interact and network, while participating in a competitive tournament atmosphere. In 2016, over 80 local Golf Professionals participated in events on the Callaway/Bushnell IPGA Tour.
The IPGA Tour is currently looking for sponsors for each of our events, including the Match Play Championships, the Tour Championship, 6 regular Tour stops, and our season long Order of Merit Point race, similar to that of the ‘Fed Ex Cup’ on the PGA Tour.
Event Sponsorship – 10 Opportunities Available – $1,500 each
- Events scheduled from April – October
- Events located from Osoyoos to Kamloops
- Match Play Championship – Monday May 8th
- Tour Championship – Monday October 2nd
- Order of Merit Leaderboard – Season Long Points Race concluding at the Tour Championship
- 8 – Single Green Fee Passes with Golf Car at local golf facilities from Osoyoos to Kamloops.
- A foursome in the event you sponsor, with meal and drink following the round.
- Recognition in local media outlets, including newspaper, magazines, radio, and social media.
- Recognition on interiorpga.com.
- Sponsor signage displayed around the clubhouse and course as you see fit on the day of your event, and at the IPGA Pro Am.
For additional information on sponsoring one of our events, or for questions about the Tour in general, please contact Jason Jurimae at email@example.com